Our traditional European style coffee shop takes your taste buds back to the days when food was an enjoyable experience. The specialty of the house is of course chocolates, hot chocolate in many flavours, chocolate desserts and … more chocolate! Belgian breakfasts and light Tasmanian fare luncheon are served, together with a range of teas and espresso coffees for the morning and afternoon break.
Open every day from 7am – 6pm, with hot meals served until 3pm. To avoid disappointment, bookings are recommended for weekend and public holiday dining.
If you are busy and on the go, then our Take Away Menu is perfect for you – just ring (03 6426 2958) and order ahead and it will be ready for collection. We also offer a selection of cold platters which are just the thing for work place lunch meetings.
- Breakfast - serving from 7am till noon
- Lunch - served from 12 noon till 3pm
- Afternoon Fare - light meals and sandwiches served all afternoon
- All Day Fare - specialty cakes and chocolates, all freshly hand made on the premises
- Take Away Menu - if you are busy and on the go, this is perfect for you – just ring and order ahead and it will be ready for collection. We also offer a selection of cold platters which are just the thing for work place lunch meetings.